Benehal N99 Particulate Respirator MS6219 is CDC NIOSH Approved disposable N99 mask with TC-84A-8146. Applied for Farm buildings, Mining, Weaving, Polishing, Hardware, Cement, etc.
These NIOSH Benehal MS6219 N99 masks are readily compatible with other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, goggles, earmuffs, and hardhats and the straps are latex-free.
- Genuine can be verified via code scanning on the box.
- Soft PVC nose pad inside helps to reduce the impression during long-time usage and sure a close seal.
- A wide fringe enhances comfort.
- Easy to adjust the headband size via a lock on the end.
- Late-free welding head strap.
- CDC NIOSH-approved masks.
- At least 99% filtration efficiency.
Benehal N99 Particulate Respirator MS6219
N99 Particulate Respirator
Box and Mask View
View how to wear Benehal N99 Particulate Respirator MS6219.
- Recommended Application: Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
- Recommended Industry: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Brand: Benehal
- Model: MS6219
- N95 TC Number: TC-84A-8146
- Approval Date: 6/12/2019
- Manufacturer: Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Style: Welding
- Weight Unit: 12.8g
- Size inner: Average Size
- Exhalation Valve: Without a Valve
- Individual Package: Yes
- Quantity/Each Box: 10pcs
- Net Weight of Each Box: 0.133kg
- Gross Weight of Each Box: 0.152kg
- Box Size: 130*120*145mm
- Quantity/Each Carton: 10pcs /box * 20 boxes=200 masks/case
- Net Weight of Each Carton: 3.1kgs
- Gross Weight of Each Carton: 4.5kgs
- Carton Size: 620*280*310mm
There are no reviews yet.